Pages

May 9, 2012

Legalize Love

     This may be the first time that I use the blog to voice my true point of view.  I may be lenient on mos subjects and tend to give way to another point of view, but this is where I put my foot down and make a stand.
     Have you ever felt love, NC?  Because if you say you have, the truth is you haven't.  You have just destroyed hundreds of others chances of ever being able to adopt a child and raise a family.  The feeling you feel for your husbands or wives is the same feeling that homosexual couples feel for each other.  That love?  That love is real, not artificial or fake, unlike the 5,000 divorced couples that are created every month.  With this mockery of a law, you have destroyed love at its very core and orphaned 280 kids in flash of a pen quicker than Adolf Hitler ever could.
     Now, let me ask you one more time: do you know love?  We know the true answer: you don't and couldn't.  You have turned to ancient and dusty traditions rather than logic and true faith.  You quote religion; I quote a God that wouldn't cause this much pain.
    I myself am not homosexual, but I believe that there is not a person that would choose to be gay or lesbian out of pure preference because of all the s*** that the human race puts homosexuals through.  I believe that they are the same as heterosexuals, just with one simple, innocent difference.  I refuse to lift my foot on this one: I will set myself on fire on the steps of the capital if that is what it takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment