Pages

Apr 9, 2012

Hotel is Rich

I had no idea just how awesome hotels could be until we arrived in Florida.  I've just uploaded an album of pictures that I took of my hotel room and I still can't believe that I took them.  The hotel has 4 pools, 2 tennis courts, a mini golf course, a marina, grocery store, big, great registration center (picture above), basketball court, and a plethora of golf carts.  No kidding, I think I would take the effort to drive all the way down to Florida just to stay in this hotel.
I haven't heard from Jinx and Atacai since the last time they posted so I don't know how they're doing.  I'll try to get in tough with them soon.
To see the pictures of my hotel room, (yeah, that's right; I have my own room, [which is more like a small house] and Ile, Jahn, and our parents are staying in a separate room, [which is, once again, more like a large house] apart from mine.) go to my g+ profile; I should have it posted.

2 comments: