Pages

Sep 18, 2012

Full Post

I apologize if my last post seemed kind of abrupt and unnecessarily short; Autumn Hex was pestering me at the time and I was having trouble focusing (probably shouldn't have admitted that, but it's whatever).  In other news, I just got broken up with (making it to number 20!!!!); if anyone else asks me if I'm okay, I'm going to shove a pencil up their nose.  If anyone wants to talk or, you know, actually write a post on this stupid blog, don't wait for a freaking invitation:  go ahead!  My email is aaron.mckenzie101@gmail.com.   My computer's hard drive is dying and I'll probably have to go get a new laptop, so you might want to text me at 704-918-8299.  I have a cross country meet from 4:00 to 7:00 at North Cabarrus Park, if anybody wants to come watch me epically fail.  Hopefully, I'll post something else a little bit better soon.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful, amazing person. Nobody else is giving up on you, why would you give up on yourself. I hate your worst enemy, even if your worst enemy is yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't ask me if I was okay

    ReplyDelete