Pages

Dec 14, 2010

Freaked out and smart

OK, so here I am, being bored half to death in 1st period, S.A.T. Prep, when a piece of paper lands on my desk.  Looked and groaned.  It was a practice SAT we had spent a week on.  Looked again and smiled.  "Critical Reading: 590,"  "Writing: 700,"  "Math: 620."  For those of you that don't know, 800 is the highest that one can score on a section.  Four-year colleges start accepting students at 490-600; they don't even expect you to get a 700!  The teacher calls me up and starts going serious about how I should take the SAT and send to a 4-year college so that I don't have to take it as a junior or a senior.  I'm a freak'n sophomore!  Then, during 2nd period, everyone who took the PSAT, (Practice SAT) in October (That's me!) was told to report to the cafeteria to receive their test scores.  Mine?  Freak'n test score of "Critical Reading: 640,"  "Math: 570,"  "Writing: 560."  And the PSAT is supposed to be harder than the true SAT.  I even beat Matt at "Critical Reading!!!!!"  I'm freaked too, because this guy gave the same exact lecture that my first period teacher gave(more or less.)!!!!!  Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment