Pages

Feb 22, 2011

Hack attack

I don't know if I should put this on here or not.  Heck, Shar's mom doesn't read this so I don't have to worry.  Here is me chatting to Ile through Google while I hacked into Shar's computer.  Her mom blocked it so I applied my... unique, educational skills to get the laptop back to it's original owner.  Hey, don't blame me for doing what's right in my world.  Here's the chat.  I think Google blocked some of my words

Sent at 7:10 AM
  • Dell precision M4500
  • Man, Shar has an old computer
  • I'm going to look for the wiki
  • Oh, s*** it's blocked
  • Wait..."Staff Members Only"
  • This would be easier if I could access command prompt on the school computer
  • Time to find the staff
  • Oops it won't let me to
  • Where oh where is he?
  • There he is
  • What's his name?  Greg Weir- looks like a lazy guy
  • Usually when people are lazy, then they'll put 'password' as their password
  • I'm having trouble getting in
  • ...s***
  • ...I'm in!
  • HKLM/Software/Dell/System Software/7.0.1, e.g. the KB974476-v2-x64.msu
  • Thank god for KB patches
  • Okay...just a secound
  • Logging onto my home computer through remote assistance
  • mmmm...mmmmm....mmmm....mmmmm....ding!  We're in!
  • This gets easier from here
  • I'm logging through remote assistance onto Shar's laptop
  • Okay so far so good
  • Oops teacher!
Sent at 7:12 AM on Tuesday
  • Sent a email to Shar
  • Good
  • Unlocking...
Sent at 7:16 AM on Tuesday
  • Oh thank god
  • He lefty
  • S*** I can't spell right
  • Customizing password
  • loading
Sent at 7:18 AM on Tuesday
  • Good
  • Customizing desktop screen
  • Now she has a welcome screen from us
  • I got an email from her
  • That's it
  • Thanks for the support.  Shar's laptop now works.

11 comments:

  1. That was the best hack I've done in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. You should check out or website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some admirers. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome. I can't get onto those guys websites on the school computer. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can hack as good as you say you can, then join my team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. I don't work for money and I only did it because it was right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is this anonymous guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. you wish you knew...hacker

    ReplyDelete