Pages

Nov 18, 2011

Hey! It's me!

Hey!  It's been such a long time since I've last been on the blog or the website.  Everything has changed so dramatically.  There were rumors that Ile had a girlfriend; is that true?  I love Aiken's new line of story posts and I miss all of you.  I can't believe Vin is back with all of you guys at the High School.  How is Jesse doing up in China?  So many questions... I'll tell you about Virgina and you guys can fill me in about life back at the old place.

I'm in 11th grade (no skipping grades or being held back) and now a really good pianist (so they tell me).  I'm trying to find a job but it's a little hard now.  I don't have a car (unlike Aiken :P) but I do have a next door neighbor, Jennifer, who drives me to school.  She's become a really good friend and we do a lot of stuff together.  There's a guy... I won't tell you guys his name, (Aiken... I'll tell you... all you've got to do is ask) but I will tell you that his very nice and kind.

I miss all of you guys and wish I could come down there to see you all again.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Ile has a girlfriend... he l=thought he did but it turned out to be a really bad joke. Vin really is back with all of us. From what I can tell, Jesse is thriving up there in China. Thank you about the story posts comment. That's great about you and Jennifer and that guy. I also found someone else... it seems as if we're doing okay without each other, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess is doing great the last time i talked to her which was a couple of weeks ago missing her greatly and you:)

    ReplyDelete