Pages

Nov 4, 2011

Sick Leave

Sorry about the absolute, total, complete, entire, whole... ummmm.... Is there any other words that mean "complete"?  No?  OK then....um.... where were we?

As you can tell, I'm a little slower than usual and my jokes stink worse than the average ones do.   I'm recovering from a virus/cold/fever/I-don't-really-know-whatever-the-heck-it-was-but-it-hurt-really-bad-thing, so you'll just have to hang in there and put up with worse-than-usual jokes and puns.

Of course, this means that the latest Storycom's will be postponed 'til I'm feeling a little better.  This also means that you will be entertained by the rest of the gang's nonexistent posts.  Yeah, boo-hoo, I called you guys out, but seriously; what's up with you guys not posting?  Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment