Pages

Mar 4, 2013

Check this out!

OK, so I'm having a contest to see who's the best editor out there (plus, I'm bored and I want to get a little of that competitive spirit going).  Below, I've placed a basic picture of a anime band that I drew for D.R.A.C.S. (Notice that there are too many band members: there are 5 in the actual band).  I've added an edit button underneath it.  Clicking on this button will allow you to apply several edits to the image which will appear after you save and close out the editing window.  NOTE:  Refreshing this blog page will get rid of your edits; please right click on your image and save it!  After you have edited it, send it to the band at dracthegroup@gmail.com for them to judge and pick the best one.  They will announce the winners on April 2, 2013.  The winner will get to be a part of the recording of their new album and may even get to be in one of their songs!






No comments:

Post a Comment