Pages

Sep 17, 2013

Mornings and Tunnel Tuesdays

Have I ever mentioned how much I love have breakfast in Central Dining Hall in ASU? No? Well, I do, like a lot. The old 80s-ish music is surprisingly calming and open space makes me feel comfortable and at ease. It's also a great place to just go up to someone and talk to them, which is rather strange for my inner Yankee but it's cool.

Also, every Tuesday, late at night, the college students participate in this little music get together that we call Tunnel Tuesday. I played in the graffiti tunnels last Tuesday an it was a lot of fun. This guy named Charlie on my floor brought his sax and was jamming out too. Needless to say, the instruments have been getting a lot more diverse and the sound is incredible. Go Tunnel Tuesdays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment