Pages

Jan 24, 2013

New Classes

New classes!!!!! With the exception of Ile (middle school), Hex Shadows and Vin (out of High School), and Autumn Hex (who graduated early.... lucky).  I've got A.P. US History for first period, which seems to be a crapload of work and bulls***.  For second period (right now), I was supposed to have Librarian Assistant, but I was relegated (or promoted) to Attendance Office Assistant.  Kind of an easy flow, lots of paperwork.  For third, I have Honors Physics with, you guessed it, the infamous Mr. Bell.  For those of you that haven't heard my plaintive cries of pain and discontent from the days of PreCalculus, Mr. Bell is the billion dollar math/science teacher.  And for 4th, I have AP Art.  Go figure.  What about you guys?  What new classes/teachers do you have this semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment