Pages

Jan 31, 2013

Tornado Devastation

Fortunately, the title of this post couldn't be more misleading.  Despite wind storms and tornado warnings, there is very little if any damage in NC to date.  However, there is still the problem of the absence of Twinkies in the nearby Walmart (it is NOT illegal to sell endangered foods).

Recently, I've been swamped (figuratively) with homework and projects from my two AP classes and Honors Physics.  Hopefully, with some luck and a couple cups of coffee, I will be able to finish everything that is due on Friday for school.  In other news, I do believe that we are reaching the 250 post mark (halfway to a new album from D.R.A.C.S.!) so if I were, oh I don't know, one of the other 8 blog contributors (counting myself... I think), I would start posting some stuff. 

In other news, I have started to recruit some voices for a possible animation series..... idk

No comments:

Post a Comment