Pages

Jan 28, 2013

Party, Vlog, and other stuff

Because it is the second semester and we are all bored as heck, a couple friends of mine have another party planned on the 9th.  We haven't really decided where we're going to have it this time but I can assure you that it will be just as awesome as any of the other parties we've had (it's kind of like our guarantee).

I have kind of started a vlog series on the D.R.A.C. YouTube channel (which is still named frostthechao1 for some strange reason), so if you want to check it out, go to the channel and click uploaded videos).  Let me know if you like, dislike, or really just don't care at aaron.mckenzie101@gmail.com.

In other news, I have absolutely no voice right now and my eye gets this pangs of pain at random times of the day.  I am also still single so I will most likely be continuing the AISS series on Jahn Flipnotes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment