Pages

Feb 20, 2013

Internal Conflict- First Person

I have a feeling that I'm going to lose a bunch of potential readers just from the title; despite it's appearance, I'm not talking about anything particularly "English-classy".  How many of you have had that kind of yearn to do something but you know it probably won't turn out well or is morally wrong?  Most circumstances I would say f*** it and do it anyways and deal with the consequences with ease.  However, in this circumstance, with this being my senior year and everything, the potential consequences are incredibly high.  The fact also presents itself that I might not really gain any certain kind of satisfaction from doing this; it seems that I would, but I'm not really sure if in the end I really would feel any sort of accomplishment.  I would potentially stop something from happening that may just resolve itself in time.  I don't know; that's my rant for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment