Pages

Mar 8, 2011

Okay...

Other than that little clip about fire boys and cell phones, my day has been pretty ordinary.  The entire 10th grade class took the writing test today, so I missed 1st period and some of 2nd. It seems like we get a writing exam shoved into our face every time we turn around.  I wouldn't be so upset if it didn't matter so much.  I mean, come on!  95% of the writing we do isn't going to matter that much in the work field.  Anyways, if we could write in 3rd grade, I think we can write in 10th grade.  Making an essay that determines whether or not you pass 10th grade can be just a little taxing.  Anyways, I'm off to track today to practice.  Someone tried to hack the website... again.  Anyone up for anti virus software?  I'm tired of dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment